Your HVAC system is an integral part of your home. It helps keep your home nice and toasty during the cool, winter months and cool during the sweltering, summer months. Without it, your home wouldn’t be able to maintain your chosen temperature. At Pure Air Services, Inc., we provide all of our customers with a full line of construction solutions, energy efficiency solutions and indoor air quality solutions.
With our line of services, you can save anywhere from 20-40 percent off your energy bill with our 16-point inspection and tune-up. The best part of all is that you don’t have to spend a fortune on this line of services. We strive to make our services as affordable as possible. Our line of services includes:
At Pure Air Services, Inc., we offer a complete line of HVAC services to make sure your unit is up and running properly at all times. Even a little adjustment or dirty filter can make a world of difference in how your system is performing. Beyond causing problems with your system, it can also cause your energy bill to skyrocket out of control. If you have noticed your energy bill going up month after month and you aren’t doing anything differently, you might want to turn to our technicians to take a look at it for you.
With one inspection, you could end up slashing your energy bill significantly. Who doesn’t want to save money where they can? At Pure Air Services, Inc., we will take the time to go over everything and make sure your system is in top working order at all times. If anything needs to be done, we will let you know what it is so that you can get it taken care of quickly and prevent anything major for happening. It only takes a few minutes of your time to have your system inspected. Give us a call to schedule your appointment today.
Our line of services includes:
- Lubricating of all moving parts, as needed
- Checking airflow in the system
- Checking fuses and disconnecting boxes
- Checking for air leaks
- Washing the condenser coil
- Checking for microbial growth and build-up
- Checking the fan motor
- Checking electrical wiring, wire caps and connections
- Adjusting and cleaning the registers throughout the home
- Checking the evaporator and condenser coils
- Analyzing the heat cycle
- Checking the thermostat
- Providing a free disposable filter, for common sizes only
- Performing an AC performance check-up
- Offering electrostatic filters as needed